Our Style of Chiropractic Care
We adjust using traditional Diversified Technique and Drop Table.
- What do you need?
- What do you want?
- How can we help you get it?
How are we different from most other chiropractors in San Francisco? We spend the time with you to evaluate the current state of your body. Treatment plans are tailored around your specific needs and goals:
Every Chiropractor is different! Our style of chiropractic is based upon goal setting with you after a thorough physical exam. We are very experienced with spine and extremity adjusting (wrists, shoulders, feet, etc…) and offer the latest in healing modalities like cold laser treatments, neuromuscular re education, Kinesio Taping, and Active Release Techniques to facilitate your healing.
Your Care in Our Office:
Complete Physical Exam: You begin by providing us with a detailed medical history regarding your condition. You then receive orthopedic and neurological tests specific to your area of concern. This establishes your current functional abilities and diagnosis.
Goal Setting: What do you want from your care? For example, pain relief, increased function, and a return to normal activities of daily living are common patient goals. You will receive a customized treatment plan for a specific time period to reach your goals.
Chiropractic Treatment: Specific adjustments to your affected area using Diversified Technique or Drop Table, deep soft tissue work, and/or cold laser treatments.
Customized Rehabilitation Program: You will receive stretching and/ or strengthening exercises specifically for you using a computer program called Exercise Pro.
Clear Measurable Results! You are re-evaluated at the end of the initial treatment plan to determine your level of progress.
We also use the following treatments:
- Cold Laser The cold laser is a revolutionary way to painlessly treat acute and chronic pain conditions. It can penetrate tissues up to 2” and acts to increase circulation, promote faster healing, and reduce or eliminate pain. It is F.D.A. approved for the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, and many other conditions.
- Myofascial Release Deep tissue work that reduces muscle spasms, decreases scar tissue, and dissipates adhesions formed between muscle groups and fascia. This enables you to move more freely, and increase your range of motion.
- Infared Therapy Reduces muscle spasms and increases circulation.
- Intersegmental Traction Table Provides a long slow stretching of the spine and relaxation of the musculature.
- Massage Therapy Swedish, deep tissue, and chair massage are available on site.
- Nutritional Supplements We have what you need, at the right price!
- We feature supplements from DC Labs, winner of the FDA’s highest award for purity and manufacturing processes. Our biggest sellers; Omega -3 Fatty Acids, Multivitamin 360, Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM, iFlora Probiotic.